We help men become clear about who they want to be through a JOURNEY INTO INTEGRITY
MEN MAKE THESE THREE COMMITMENTS:
What kind of man do I want to be, and how do I want to show up for all teams of life.
Face the facts
Examine how am I showing up and how do I want to be different.
Make a play
Take action to change my behavior and way of being in the world
WE CONDUCT RESEARCH AND DEVELOP PROGRAMS THAT ARE:
The good men in sport program:
A four-part dialogue-based program that enables athletes, as leaders and influencers, to build a values-based narrative that aligns with their identity and creates a positive campus culture. Program developed in consultation and support from thirty thought leaders from the sports world including professional athletes, Olympic champions, coaches, agents and players’ associations together to explore how sports can be used as a lever to help men become better people.
programs delivered to:
Stanford University Men’s Soccer Team
West Point Military Academy
University of Oregon Tennis Team, Golf Team
NFL Atlanta Falcons Rookie training program, 2019
THE RESILIENCE PROGRAM
3.5 day residential, peer-based, and evidence-informed program enables Protective Service Workers, including Active Military, Veterans and First Responders, to engage in dialogue and reflection about exposure to trauma and operational stress. In these fields, high level training results in individuals who value stoicism and self-sacrifice above their own well being, and we break the silence about the impact of suffering on themselves, their colleagues and families.
programs delivered in partnership with:
BC Police Association and the Vancouver Police Union
BC Professional Firefighters Association (BCPFFA)
Wounded Warriors Canada
PROGRAMS TO HELP MEN BECOME MORE INCLUSIVE AND EMPATHETIC
1. Military Veterans During Military to Civilian Transition literature report adopted through Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research used by Veterans Affairs Canada, the United States Administration, and North American Treaty Organization.
2. We’re Still Here and We Still Matter: The Shaping Purpose Military to Civilian Transition Program Evaluation and Study adopted by Veteran Affairs Canada
3. Shifting Work Cultures Towards Inclusion and Empathy — a dialogue-based program developed for Heineken Mexico that raised awareness about workplace inclusion and positively influenced corporate culture
4. Tackling violence against women – advised Tecate, a leading beverage brand in Mexico in their award winning efforts to address violence against women though video advertising
5. Living with Prostate Cancer group therapy program for men at the Vancouver Prostate Centre
6. After The Game-Understanding The Experience of Athletes in Transition study developed for NHL Alumni Association to support professional hockey player retirement transition
Join the Men’s Initiative
Connect with an influential group of representatives in an effort to create an equitable, compassionate world.